Articles on the Tube Amp Expander's built-in effects and effects loop:
- Using the EQ – The EQ facilities in the TAE are remarkably robust. Here’s a thorough run down on what they do and how to use them.
- Foot Volume Notes – Everything you could want to know about using expression pedals with the TAE
- Block Diagram Error – Did you know there is an error in the block diagram on the top of the TAE?
- All About the Reverb – The dish on the 'verb, including my take on the TAE's various reverb algorithms and a more detailed explanation of the parameters than provided by the manual
- Getting Loopy – The ins and outs of the TAE's effects loop