Articles related to using the Tube Amp Expander for recording:
- An Intro to Impulse Responses - The basic background information you need to use IRs
- Loading IRs Into the TAE – The good, the bad, and the ugly about using your own IRs
- Room Mics and User IRs – Did you know that the TAE's Room Mics can be applied to user IRs?
- Using the EQ – The EQ facilities in the TAE are remarkably robust. Here’s a thorough run down on what they do and how to use them.
- Foot Volume Notes – Everything you could want to know about using expression pedals with the TAE
- Block Diagram Error – Did you know there is an error in the block diagram on the top of the TAE?
- All About the Reverb –
The dish on the 'verb, including my take on the TAE's various reverb
algorithms and a more detailed explanation of the parameters than
provided by the manual
- First, Do No Harm – The basics on how to use the TAE safely