Introductory information about the Tube Amp Expander and related topics:
- What Is the Boss Tube Amp Expander – An intro to the TAE by way of the problems it solves
- First, Do No Harm – The basics on how to use the TAE safely
- Will the TAE Blow my Amp's Output Transformer? – Addressing talk on the Internet forums about the TAE damaging amplifiers
- Resonance-Z and Presence-Z – The two most unique and baffling controls on the TAE, explained
- Impressions of the TAE Editor – It's a necessary and reliable tool, but it could have been so much better
- An Intro to Impulse Responses – The basic background information you need to use IRs
- Attenuator or Re-Amper? – There's some online debate about what to call the TAE categorically. Here's my $0.02...
- Block Diagram Error – Did you know there is an error in the block diagram on the top of the TAE?
- Going Mobile – Some thoughts on various case solutions for the TAE